What's NoCode Anyways?
NoCode allows people to build applications without needing to know how to write code. Using their systems, operations, and user experience (UX) design skills, they can create software that solves user & business problems.
NoCode tools come with building blocks — like Legos or Minecraft — which allow users to visually design an interface, structure data, and connect systems.
- User Interface: Drag and drop, WYSIWYG components, and buttons allow users to visually develop without coding. Tools well-known: ,WebflowCarrd
- Database: Tables, records, properties, data types, relationship entities, visualizations and charting give structure to information. Well known: ,Airtable,CodaGlide
- Automation & connecting: If this [this happens] then [to this other thing]. Triggers, automations. Tools well-known here: ,Zapier,Integromat,Tray.ioIFTTT
Beyond these 3 foundations of an app, there are specific ways in which you may want your app to work. Purchasing products (
Getting into the enterprise space, we shouldn’t forget about full Service Operations CRMs like
- Wikipedia article
- NoCode Maker Clubhouse
- r/nocode on Reddit
- Twitter NoCode people or follow #nocode #buildinpublic
- Producthunt features no tools
- Visualdev.fm podcast