November 18, 2021
You've launched, now what? How to scale a no-code business
- Sri Rao - Mod
- Vlad Magdalin - Webflow, graphic design and art school. Visual tools but technical. Joined a web dev agency. Designers handing photoshop files and bringing it to life with code.
- Emmanuel Straschnov https://twitter.com/estraschnov - Bubble. Business school (Harvard MBA - MIT Media Lab) - friends with devs to build your company. They knew what the product was, but didn't have to find a technical co-founder. Do everything on their own. "Let's empower founders"
- Mariuam Hakobyan - Softr
- David Siegel - Glide. Software Eng, loves to code, getting stuck on tings that aren't fun.
- Chris Byers - Formstack. Building custom form-based software. "If you gave them a piece of paper and a pen, they can sketch out a process and interface."
- Custom Apps — Auth flow interface abstracted. Enough custom, enough constraints. Pre-built building blocks.
- Clone with a twist.
- Devs using the platforms.
- Software =! Code (hosting, legal, design). It's full stack.