Done within the week of event
- Like Zapier or Bubble actions
- Scaling your nocode business.
- Speed building.
- Bracket (audience vote).
- 5 mins to make. Assets
- Scroll interaction around a theme — space themed. Know prompt ahead of time (not a "true speed building"
- Building block focused vs. use case.
- Overall experience.
- 17k folks signed up.
- Other no code products
- Own way to make apps from forms — like glide apps.
- HIPAA compliant for healthcare clients. —
- Page designer, Airtable backed.
- Unqork - enterprise, data security, internally.
- Similar to Uiflow
- Dev team - Rapid Application Development (RAD)?
No Code Application Platform | Enterprise Apps | Unqork
Unqork helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
- Notion template form tool embed in Notion. Early traction with that crowd.
- HTML and CSS
- Moving to London - shipping container.
- Exciting week for nocode. Leaning webflow now.
- Veronica - what's the timeline.
- Build in public
Pricing No code projects https://twitter.com/JohnScrugham/status/1461159045755146245
- Software being expensive (SaSS)
- Services vs SaSS (or combination)
- Charge for service/SaSS for free
- Element of hand holding from clients
- Opportunity costing***
Go to maket: Building small then scaling bigger the only path?
- Niching is the way to start (John's philosphy)
- Building for a real person/small amount of people. BuildInPublic
- Building in public and getting validation from there
- Value of prototyping becoming less valuable without much traction (enticing idea)
- Tension between wanting a grand idea or more of a process of testing and getting validation of ideas.