January 28, 2022
12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Next 2 sessions (toward the end)
- Specific topic: Nocode ops
- Or specific tool to talk more about
- **Inviting someone on the Enterprise no code who’s been deeply experienced
- Demo days
- Over a theme
- Using a specific “new” tool
- vs (Softr vs. Glide)
- What tools would folks be interested?
- Needing to hone in on the specific use case for those who prefer one tool or another.
- What’s the killer component for each too?
- What are you signing up for?
- Notion vs. Coda vs. Airtable
- Notion: Wiki (knowledge management)
- Airtable: quickly to connect and extend data (easier spreadsheet)
- Coda: Fluid digital surface
- (where is it going?)
- Toward the end
- No code expert Q/A
- Panel of no-code experts (q/a)
- Catchup/how folks doing/anything being built/any tools wanting to learn
- Internal enterprise teams exploring new ideas for prototyping
- Coda, Notion, Monday, Airtable
- API - becomes the mesh.
- Nocode agency
- Website — or product studio
- Rows.com branding agency
- API without code?
- NoCode API - easier way to connect with API
- Just API
- Specific session, invite an expert.
- Enterprise, embedding - Brian.
- Security - WorkOS
- Direct compare, vague statements “this tool is kinda better”
- Killer use case. JTBD. A person change what focus in.
- Coda vs. Notion ... what about airtable?
- Airtable spreedsheet more sense
- Notion wiki for familyOS.
- Coda flexible surface for prototyping internal processes.
- Alessa - financial tool, dumped 20k, it’s going to be slow. AUM of 15M. Security. Working with a VC. NDA right now. Starts with an A16Z.
- API - a headache to do.
- Explaining your job to your family / Nocode
- Emotional journey of being a maker - Brian.
- Demo day