October 22, 2021
12:00pm – 1:00pm
When marking off the checklist, initial your name beside each item you've done. If you need to assign, then create a note and assign a host to take care of an item. (example) [X] Create luma event (rj)
Done within the week of event
- A better name for NoCode
- No/low code— NLC.
- Learning & Building
- What they are building
- ODNC Fellows — Brian asked on Twitter to Colleen (didn't know each other yet).
- Colleen was using Zapier and didn't know it was a concept.
- Clear calendar
- Buy holiday presents now ahead of schedule.
- Set expectations with those close to you
- Disagree with live stream after, be there for the sessions and speakers.
- Wild ride.
- Up your Slack.
- Connect with people > building
- What you want to get out: kickass thing for demo day to be in front.
- Goal: Colleen didn't know what to expect (ODNC 1), get arms around Bubble, exposed to new tools.
- Global build weekend - like a hackathon. Turning point. Pulled people in from other programs. People pivoted what they were doing.
- Meeting people. Kickoff day join, and meet people. Kept it moving. Know from events. Small group.
- Demo day towards it
- More advanced: cost more,
- ODX - $100M accelerator https://twitter.com/beondeck/status/1451234241216454677 —> https://beondeck.com/x
- Becoming more community to help you launch
- 100DaysofNoCode - Brian...Max created (he's in ODNC 1)
- Career change, adding low no code as a competency
- Warm up for OnDeck.
- Zap Connect
- Looking for orientation, solopreneurs
- NoCode is more decentralized than Shopify or Wordpress community
- Wordpress 12 plugins you need to always have. It's part of the infra.
- New class of professional
- Brian to meet Phil Lakin right after (ODNC1) — NoCodeOps + Propulsion Labs.
- Conversion evolution
- NoCode Agencies
- Expertise, tools
- Pricing — product / service
- Scaling your NoCode App, what's the limit?
- Backend issues (reaching data limits)
- Smooth process with https://www.xano.com/
- After someone raises, look where they are hiring to understand where the money is going.
- Web3 /dapps
- https://join.tell.ie/ — connect wallet, art (NFT), stories. Not on blockchain, integrate with crypto wallets.
- Like linktree... seeing what's behind the links.
- Fragmented and pulled through.
- End the sess https://www.instantrapairhorn.com/